Automation is still in development so these are subject to change. The switch to the Unreal 4 Engine will not make the minimum requirements become more stringent, probably the opposite will be true due to improved game optimization via the new engine.
Minimum Requirements (People have run the game on weaker hardware)
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core (Intel Core2 DUO E4500 or equivalent)
- Ram: 2 Gb
- Graphics Card: Support Shader Model 5.0 (Intel HD4000 Integrated, Geforce 400 Series, Radeon HD2000 Series)
- Internet Access: Not required for gameplay (Offline play possible)
- Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Quad Core
- Ram: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: AMD 290x or nVidia 970GTX or Better
- Internet Access: Not required for gameplay (Offline play possible), only needed to download and install new updates.
If you are unsure about your computer you can ask here in the support forums or just try out the demo.